Influencer Marketing Associate
We are looking for a high energy, lifestyle driven, positive and extremely communicative Influencer Marketing Associate to help us establish and grow our influencer/healthy lifestyle relationships to build a true online community. This person will touch the sports, fitness, and professional athlete communities to reach and connect with the right people, both on and offline. Overall, this person will help us carry our performance marketing strategy through to the consumer by creating their own network of influencers and athletes to speak about the brand.
What you will be responsible for:
- Marketing Vital Performance products to influencers, professional athletes, healthy lifestyle influencer and consumers through various social media platforms and email outreach
- Cold outreach through social platforms to foster partnerships and help the team grow our social network
- Assisting the social media and influencer teams with their daily objectives to meet key quarterly milestones
- Having an active understanding of fitness, sports and nutritional supplement trends
- Having an active understanding of influencer/digital marketing knowledge & social media trends
- Being an evangelist of the brand, coming up with new and inventive ways to promote the products to our network
- Collaborating with the warehouse on product shipments to influencers and brand ambassadors
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree in marketing or a related field
- You have a minimum of 1+ years of experience in Marketing.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in influencer marketing.
- You are a self-starter with proven ability to take initiative, define what needs to get done and multi-task
- You are a people person – you enjoy communicating and are happiest when you’re corresponding with others and forming new relationships
- You are self driven, passionate about sports and fitness and generally have a competitive nature
- In your spare time, you’re always pushing yourself to go out to be active and try new things
- You celebrate your success, and the success of the team even more
- You must be able to read, write and understand English